The 29th Annual Private Banker International Global Wealth Summit and Awards will explore how the industry is adapting to market and technological shifts. As the sector reacts to mounting competition and increasing pressure from non-traditional market entrants, we’ll be examining how private banks and wealth managers can capitalise on the opportunities disruption offers.
The awards evening celebrates the most impressive and successful initiatives from private banks and wealth management companies over the past 12 months. Awards will be presented for wide-ranging achievements and will highlight leaders in the industry and efforts to progress private banking.
Visit the website for more details.
Key dates for the 2019 Private Banker International (PBI) Global Wealth Summit and Awards:
- Awards open for entries: June 2019-31 July
- Judging: 5-16 August (inclusive)
- Draft programme released: July 2019
- Delegate and table sales open: June 2019
- 29th PBI Global Wealth Summit and Awards: 11 October 2019