DECEMBER 2018: CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE
(Please give the page a few moments to load)
The rise in oil prices and budget surpluses mean a new era of government-led investment is beginning. Our latest edition explores this return to spending by regional governments, with a leading piece by MEED's construction editor Colin Foreman.
Jarmo Kotilaine, chief economist at the Bahrain Economic Development Board, also shares his perspective on the region's evolving economic model, and why the private sector is becoming an increasingly credible alternative for funding.
The December issue also includes:
- Board report December 2018: The last month’s top news stories at a glance
- Industry report: Islamic Finance
- Big interview: Rayan Mustafa Qutub, CEO of Ports Development Company, on the role of King Abdullah Port in Saudi Arabia’s plans to expand its logistics sector
- Market Focus special report: Kuwait
- Legal: Legal sector to benefit from artificial intelligence
- Leadership: UAE businesses must upskill for blockchain
- Business outlook: An overview of the contracts and deals in the Middle East and North Africa’s finance, oil and gas, construction, and power and water sectors
We hope you enjoy the December issue of MEED Business Review.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.