JANUARY 2019: CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE
(Please give the page a few moments to load)
Our first issue of 2019 features Egypt’s Minister of Investment and International Cooperation Sahar Nasr, who tells MEED how Cairo intends to use its year at the helm of the African Union.
This month’s exclusive interview is followed-up with a 14-page special report on issues related to Africa investment, including an in-depth look at the biggest programme of major project investment in Africa’s history.
January’s cover story focuses on renewable energy – a sector that is undergoing its second major revolution as it becomes established as the first choice for power generation. Our latest issue provides an in-depth analysis of this competitive and lucrative market, with a leading piece by MEED’s energy editor Andrew Roscoe.
Steven Griffiths, senior vice-president of research and development and professor of practice at Khalifa University of Science & Technology, also shares his perspective on the region’s progress as Gulf states move closer to meeting their renewable targets.
The January 2019 issue also includes:
- Board report January 2019: The last month’s top news stories at a glance
- Industry report: Top 100 projects
- Market Focus special report: Oman
- Legal: A sea-change in Saudi shipping
- Leadership: How to unlearn, learn and relearn in the digital age
- Business outlook: An overview of the contracts and deals in the Middle East and North Africa’s finance, oil and gas, construction, and power and water sectors
We hope you enjoy the January issue of MEED Business Review.