Available now: MEEDs experts discuss the Saudi National Transformation Programme, the importance of landmark schemes in masterplan delivery and the regions project finance market
MEED Live is a new live streamed and interactive TV broadcast for MEED subscribers.
Every Thursday at 09:00 GMT (13:00 UAE), join MEEDs team of Middle East market experts as they discuss the regional market.
You can take part in the discussions by submitting your questions live to the MEED team, who will respond during the broadcast.
You can also submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and get answers during the next show.
Join us at 09:00GMT (13:00 UAE) on Thursday 30 June for another session of MEED Live.
This will be a live event, with audio provided via your computer speakers. Should you have any technical difficulties, please contact the WorkCast help site here.
On 23 June, MEED Editorial Director Richard Thompson, MEED News Editor Colin Foreman and MEED Banking & Finance Reporter Philippa Wilkinson discussed key events shaping the Middle East markets at present. Watch the webinar here.
The topics under discussion were:
- Saudi Arabias National Transformation plan takes its first steps
- Destination projects: The importance of landmark schemes in masterplan delivery
- Project finance market review
- Your questions answered
Catch up on previous shows
- Firewall issues: This event may be restricted by your local firewall settings, please check with your IT department.
- Cant hear anything: Please ensure your speakers and audio are turned on and the volume is turned up.
If you require further information, please contact the team at Richard.Thompson@meed.com.
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.