- 'end the regime of Saddam Hussein by striking with force on a scope and scale that makes clear to Iraqis that he and his regime are finished'
- ' identify, isolate and eventually eliminate Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, their delivery systems, production capabilities, and distribution networks'
- 'search for, capture, drive out terrorists who have found safe harbour in Iraq'
- 'collect such intelligence as we can find related to terrorist networks in Iraq and beyond'
- 'collect such intelligence as we can find related to the global network of illicit weapons of mass destruction activity'
- 'end sanctions and to immediately deliver humanitarian relief, food and medicine to the displaced and to the many needy Iraqi citizens'
- 'secure Iraq's oilfields and resources, which belong to the Iraqi people, and which they will need to develop their country after decades of neglect by the Iraqi regime'
- 'help the Iraqi people create the conditions for a rapid transition to a representative self-government that is not a threat to its neighbours and is committed to ensuring the territorial integrity of the country'
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.