Sabic to become majority shareholder in Saudi fertiliser firm

30 December 2019
Sabic currently owns a stake of 42.99 per cent in Safco, with the remaining 57.01 per cent held by public and private investors

Become a MEED subscriber for unlimited access to:

Alternatively Login to your account

A MEED Subscription...

Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.

Get Notifications