A comprehensive guide for all those seeking opportunities in one of the world’s fastest-growing economies.
The latest report from MEED Insight is a roadmap for developers, designers, construction companies, equipment and material suppliers and professional business service providers.
The Qatar Projects report offers a comprehensive overview of more than $70bn worth of major projects to be awarded between now and 2022. It comprises an abundance of data and analysis that will assist all those seeking to capitalise on the extraordinary programme of capital investment in Qatar in the years to 2022 when the country will host the FIFA World Cup Finals.
The report details the programme of major projects that will be implemented in every major sector of the Qatar economy including oil and gas; heavy industry; electricity generation and water desalination; water and water reuse; social infrastructure and roads, ports, airports and railways. The report also provides the latest information about the 2022 World Cup investment programme which calls for the modernisation and construction of a total of 12 football stadiums and the construction of sufficient accommodation to serve 500,000 football fans expected to the attend the tournament.
“Qatar is a market that every business on earth is now focussing on because of the publicity associated with FIFA’s decision in December to hold the 2022 World Cup in the country,” says Edmund O’Sullivan, author of the report. “The new report will help businesses understand the scale of the opportunities in the next 11 years and when they will emerge. It is the definitive guide to the major project agenda in the world’s fastest-growing economy.”. The Qatar Projects Report looks in-depth infrastructure plans, sector by sector, including transport, real estate, civil infrastructure, roads and utilities. This report also provides:
- Insight into the system of government and the economy of Qatar today
- An overview of Qatar’s National Vision to 2030
- Data on the economy and future development plans
- Trends and prospects within the Qatar projects market (2011-22)
- An understanding of the challenges of implementing a capital investment
- programme, as well as sourcing the materials and skills needs to execute
- Qatar’s projects
- An overview of Fifa’s 2022 World Cup plans and projects
- Tendering procedures, key client contacts and much more…
The report provides essential insight into the challenges and opportunities emerging in Qatar. ORDER YOUR COPY HERE
The Qatar Projects 2011 report also contains fresh information about the long-term plans designed to deliver the Qatar Vision 2030, a blueprint for Qatar to become one of the Middle East’s most advanced economies. “The investment required to deliver the vision will be enormous and is likely to be at least $100,000 million,” says O’Sullivan. “This will make Qatar on a per capita basis the world’s largest projects market for 20 years.”
About MEED Insight:
Thanks to its own projects tracker, MEED Projects, MEED Insight has access to unparalleled, up-to-date information on the region’s projects market. We can provide companies with:
- Details of all major projects within a given market or sector, including their scope
- Contacts for clients, contractors and suppliers
- Information on key clients and their tendering processes
- Information on how to register with clients and prequalify for projects
- Forecasting of future projects
MEED Insight has access to a wealth of regional data ranging from broad macroeconomic statistics to sector-specific information. We can obtain and analyse data on a specific market or industry to help companies gain an insight on market size and potential
MEED Insight also offers a series of off-the-shelf reports on a range of different sectors and industries. The information compiled for these reports comes from a variety of sources, including MEED magazine, MEED.com, MEED Events and MEED Projects, as well as primary and secondary research.
Our current off-the-shelf reports include:
- The Iraq Power Report 2011
- GCC ICT Projects Outlook & Review
- GCC Projects Forecast & Review 2010
- Power & Water in the GCC 2010
- Libya Power & Desalination
- Middle East Steel 2009
- Wastewater in the GCC
- Middle East Cement 2009
- MENA Mining 2009
- MENA Aluminium 2009
- GCC District Cooling
- GCC Economic Outlook
To find out how MEED Insight can help you gain critical business insight, please submit your details on our contact form:
- Telephone: +971 (0) 4 367 1302
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.