The market is there. But is the UAE industry up to the challenge?
To answer this question, MEED has brought together the elite of the UAE construction industry in the exclusive UAE Construction Club.
This association of top decision-makers from both the public and private sector meets regularly over breakfast to share experiences and debate the issues in a confidential environment where the facts can be fully aired. It is a unique networking opportunity to build relationships, confidence and partnerships that will help change the face of the region’s construction industry.
Attendance is strictly by invitation only. Please contact us if you would like to find out more about joining the VIP invitation list.
Previous speakers at the UAE Construction Club have included:
- Stuart Wallace, Managing Director, Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Michael Grose, Partner, CLYDE & CO
- Steve Worrell, Director – Mix Use Development, Yas Island Project, ALDAR Properties
- Matthew Joyce, Managing Director, Waterfront, Nakheel
- Ministry of Labour, UAE
- H.E. Mohammed Ali Al Hashimi, Executive Chairman, Zabeel Investments
- Mounir D. Haidar, Chief Executive Officer, Sorouh
- David Savage, Managing Director, Al Habtoor Leighton Group