AD Ports and Jordan entity sign shareholders agreement

25 January 2024
The Abu Dhabi ports operator will own the majority 51% stake in the Maqta Ayla joint venture company, with Aqaba Development Corporation holding the other 49%

Become a MEED subscriber for unlimited access to:

Alternatively Login to your account

A MEED Subscription...

Subscribe or upgrade your current package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.