Aramco seeks to refinance $2.2bn of Total joint venture debt

07 October 2019
Aramco owns 62.5 per cent of the stake in the Satorp joint venture, while Total holds the other 37.5 per cent

Become a MEED subscriber for unlimited access to:

You might also like...

A MEED Subscription...

Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.

Get Notifications