- Owner: Bid Boland Sepehr Company
- Location: Khuzestan province, Iran
- Status: Execution
- Classification: Gas processing plant
- Contract: $1,600m
- Contract Type: Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Main contract completion
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Bid Boland Sepehr Company is building a gas treatment plant in the Abkenar valley of the southeastern Khuzesatan province of Iran, just 14 kilometres from the existing Bid Boland gas treatment plant.
The new plant will treat gas from the Pazanan gas field, and associated gas from the Gachsaran and Bebehakimeh oil fields.
Condensates will be delivered as feedstock to the Arvand Petrochemical plant, while liquid petroleum gas (LPG) will serve as feedstock to the Mahshahr petrochemical complex. The treatment plant is expected to process 2 billion cubic feet a day (cf/d) of gas to produce 3,561 tonnes a day of ethane and 3,835 tonnes a day of LPG.