Daelim and Daewoo among prequalified companies
Bids are due in for the North Kuwait water centre project, which has been tendered by state-owned upstream operator Kuwait Oil Company (KOC).
The estimated budget for the project is $173m and bids are due in at 13:00 Kuwait time.
The scheme is part of a larger restructuring of the countrys water network.
The list of prequalified companies includes:
- Air Liquide (France)
- Aker Kvaerner (Norway)
- China Petroleum Engineering & Construction Corporation (CPECC)
- Chiyoda Corporation (Japan)
- Consolidated Contractors Company (Athens-based)
- Daelim(South Korea)
- Daewoo Engineering & Construction (E&C; South Korea)
- EniSaipem (Italy)
- Foster Wheeler (US)
- GS E&C (South Korea)
- Hyundai E&C (South Korea)
- Hyundai Heavy Industries (South Korea)
- JGC Corporation (Japan)
- Samsung Engineering (South Korea)
- SK E&C (South Korea)
- SNC Lavalin (Canada)
- Tecnicas Reunidas (Spain)
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.