- Owner National Petrochemical Company
- Location Iran, Bushehr Province, Bandar Assaluyeh
- Status Execution
- Classification Oil/Gas Power Plant, Power Generation
- Contract ($m) $1,800m
- Contract Type Build, own, operate (BOO)
- Main Contract Completion Q1 2013
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Iran’s National Petrochemical Company and the Iran Power Projects Management Company (Mapna) have signed a memorandum of understanding to build a power plant for the Damavand petrochemicals company.
The power and steam from the plant will supply petrochemicals projects at Assaluyeh, in Bushehr province.
- Gas turbines
- 3 boilers
- Fuel treating and conditioning unit
- Offsites and utilities