- Owner National Petrochemical Company
- Location Iran, Bushehr Province, Bandar Assaluyeh
- Status Execution
- Classification Oil/Gas Power Plant, Power Generation
- Contract ($m) $1,800m
- Contract Type Build, own, operate (BOO)
- Main Contract Completion Q1 2013
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Iran’s National Petrochemical Company and the Iran Power Projects Management Company (Mapna) have signed a memorandum of understanding to build a power plant for the Damavand petrochemicals company.
The power and steam from the plant will supply petrochemicals projects at Assaluyeh, in Bushehr province.
- Gas turbines
- 3 boilers
- Fuel treating and conditioning unit
- Offsites and utilities
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.