Project to house seven manufacturing facilites when completed in early 2011
The Dubai-based Danube Group has said that its $13.2m factory project being constructed in the TechnoPark area of the Jebel Ali Free Zone (Jafza) is on schedule for its completion date.
When completed the1.3 million square ft factory will house seven manufacturing facilities and warehouse to store structural steel and wood products.
The seven facilities under construction are:
- Melamine MDF Pressing Plant
- Impregnation and Décor Plyline Facility
- Gypsum Tile Cutting Plant
- Gypsum Ceiling Tile Manufacturing Plant
- Gypsum Board Stud and Track Plant
- Glass Tempering and Polishing Plant
- Aluminum Profile Manufacturing Plant.
The project is being carried out in phases with full completion due in early 2011.