Local real estate developer Binghatti and jewellery brand Jacob & Co have announced plans to build the world’s tallest residential structure in Dubai’s Business Bay district.
Known as Burj Binghatti Jacob & Co Residences, the tower will comprise over 100 storeys and will have two-bedroom and three-bedroom apartments. Amenities in the building will include an infinity pool, a luxury spa and a gymnasium.
Companies recently moved onsite in Business Bay to work on a 116-storey tower in Business Bay for Binghatti. The contractor is Granada Europe Construction. The consultant is Silver Stone Engineering Consultants.
Binghatti has a project portfolio with an investment value exceeding AED7bn ($1.9bn) in Dubai. The projects are located in areas including Downtown, Business Bay, Jaddaf, Jumeira Village Circle, Dubai Silicon Oasis, Liwan and Dubailand.
MEED's November market report on the UAE includes:
- COMMENT | UAE sidesteps the global economic crunch
- GOVERNMENT | Abu Dhabi works to rebuild bridges
- ECONOMY | UAE economy strengthens growth trajectory
- BANKING | Banks make hay while the sun shines
- UPSTREAM | Adnoc makes headway with upstream projects
- DOWNSTREAM | UAE sculpts next downstream growth phase
- POWER | UAE boosts its green credentials
- WATER | UAE plans $20bn of water projects
- CONSTRUCTION | Dubai construction sows seeds of recovery
- TRANSPORT | UAE leads regional rail resurgence
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.