Properties will be opened in UAE and other markets under three brands
Emaar Hospitality Group plans to open 35 new hotels and serviced residences in Dubai, the UAE and international markets.
The properties will be managed by its three brands: The Address Hotels + Resorts, Vida Hotels and Resorts, and Rove Hotels.
The expansion plans includes opening new properties in Dubai, as well as new management contracts to operate hotels and serviced residences in Fujairah in the UAE and Saudi Arabia. Emaar has also signed management contracts for upcoming hotels and serviced residences projects in Bahrain, Turkey and Egypt.
Emaar Hospitality Group Upcoming UAE properties
- Rove Downtown Dubai (420 rooms)
- Rove Satwa (480 rooms)
- Rove Home Satwa (157 residences)
- Rove Port Saeed (270 rooms)
- Rove Oud Metha (286 rooms)
- Rove Dubai Marina (384 rooms)
- Rove Al-Jafiliya (270 rooms)
- Rove At The Park (458 rooms)
With three more properties to be announced soon, Rove Hotels plans to operate 10 hotels with more than 2,660 keys to support the ongoing preparation for Expo 2020.
- The Address Fujairah Resort + Spa (196 rooms and 177 residences)
- The Address Boulevard Dubai (196 rooms and suites)
- The Address Sky View Dubai (169 rooms)
- The Address Fountain Views Dubai (193 rooms)
The Address Downtown Dubai (196 rooms) is also being renovated after a fire on New Years Eve.
- The Address Residences Boulevard Dubai (532 apartments)
- The Address Residences Sky View (524 apartments)
- The Address Residences Fountain Views (774 apartments)
- The Address Residences Dubai Opera (809 apartments)
The Address Residences Downtown Dubai (626 apartments) is being renovated.
- Vida The Hills Dubai (157 rooms)
- Vida Townsquare Dubai (160 rooms)
- Vida Residences The Hills (136 residences)
- Vida Residences Downtown Dubai (334 residences)
- Vida Residences Townsquare Dubai (172 residences)
Emaar Hospitality Group Upcoming international properties
Vida Jeddah Gate
- The Address Marassi Golf Resort + Spa (Egypt)
- The Address Residences Marassi Golf Resort + Spa (Egypt)
- The Address Istanbul (Turkey)
- The Address Residences Istanbul (Turkey)
- The Address Residences Emaar Square (Turkey)
- The Address Marassi al-Bahrain (Bahrain)
- The Address Residences Marassi al Bahrain (Bahrain)
- Vida Jeddah Gate (Saudi Arabia)
- Vida Residences Jeddah Gate (Saudi Arabia)
- Vida Marassi al-Bahrain (Bahrain)
- Vida Residences Marassi al-Bahrain (Bahrain)
The new openings will take the total number of new hotel rooms being added by Emaar Hospitality Group in the UAE to 3,835 and the number of new serviced residences to 4,249. Internationally, Emaar will add to its portfolio 707 hotel rooms and 833 serviced residences.
Emaar Hospitality Group currently operates four hotels and two serviced residences in Dubai under The Address Hotels + Resorts brand, and two hotels under the Vida Hotels and Resorts brand. Together, they offer 1,060 hotel rooms and 891 serviced residences. Emaar also manages the Nuran Marina Serviced Residences at Dubai Marina, with 90 furnished residences.
Emaar Hospitality Group is the hospitality and leisure subsidiary of Dubai-based property developer Emaar Properties.
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.