Eni wins Ras al-Khaimah onshore block

22 April 2021
Italian energy major will operate block 7, holding a 90 per cent interest, with state-owned RAK Gas holding the remaining 10 per cent

Become a MEED subscriber for unlimited access to:

Alternatively Login to your account

A MEED Subscription...

Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.

Get Notifications