- Owner RAD Construction
- Location Iraq, Erbil Province, Erbil
- Status Execution
- Classification Mixed-Use, Mixed-Use Construction
- Contract ($m) $1,500m
- Contract Type Design, Build, Operate
- Main Contract Completion Q3 2015
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Rad Construction is building a new community called Floria City in Erbil, Iraq. It will comprise apartments, villas and commercial space across several communities within the development. It will also include a hotel, clinic, school, club house, pool house, fire station, plus infrastructure and landscaping.
Nergis Plaza is across 182,817 square metres (sqm) and will include three types of villa design and a 20-storey tower block. Rose Garden is across 136.595 sqm and will include 807 housing units across villas and tower blocks. Papatya Field will be built over 158.870 sqm and have 2,154 apartments across various towers. Mercan Plaza will include 65.781 sqm of retail space, a hotel and various facilities.