It is a great opportunity for you to meet the leaders of the GCC projects industry and to raise awareness of your achievements.
Will you be there?
To enter your project for an award, click this link
Contact Becky Crayman at: T: +971 (0)4 818 0314; E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now in their eighth year, the MEED Projects Awards, in association with Mashreq, has become the leading stamp of quality for anyone operating in the GCC projects sector.
By entering, MEED Projects Awards, entrants will:
- Gain unparalleled recognition for their project through an international platform;
- Reward and evaluate their achievements through an independent judging process;
- Be associated with the programme’s core values of integrity, accuracy and innovation;
- Get the chance to celebrate their team’s achievements and network with the region’s leaders in projects.
How to enter
The judging panel is looking for projects completed between January 2013-December 2017.
Register your details online today in order to gain access to the online entry form for your specific category.
■ Client satisfaction
■ Project excellence
■ Health and safety performance
■ Completion on time/early and to budget
■ Supply chain best practice
■ The 'wow' factor
MEED Projects Awards 2018, in association with Mashreq
4. Education Project of the Year
5. Healthcare Project of the Year
6. Industrial Project of the Year
7. Innovation Project of the Year
10. Oil & Gas Project of the Year
11. Power & Water Project of the Year
16. Small Project of the Year
17. Social, Culture & Heritage Project of the Year
18. Sustainable Project of the Year
19. Tall Project of the Year
20. MEED Quality Project of the Year, in association with Mashreq
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.