Deadline for submissions is 10 February
State upstream operator, Kuwait Oil Company (KOC), has issued an invitation for companies to bid for a contract to construct manifolds and associated works in south and east Kuwait.
The projects budget is $350m and the deadline for bid submission is 10 February 2015.
A total of 13 companies all based in Kuwait have prequalified for the contract:
- Consolidated Contractors Co
- Al-Khadda Intl Gen Trading & Contracting Co
- Kharafi National Co
- Al-Dar Engineering & Construction Co
- Heavy Engineering Industries & Shipbuilding Co
- Alghanim Intl Gen Trading & Contracting Co
- Combined Group Contracting Co
- Al-Meer Technical Services Co
- Mechanical Engineering & Contracting Co
- Gulf Spic Gen Trading & Contracting Co
- Arabi Enertech Co
- Mohammed Abdulmohsin Al-Kharafi and Sons Gen Trading and Cont. Co
- Mushrif Trading & Contracting Co
The scope of work includes:
- Wellhead manifold
- Surface Safety Valve (SSV) manifold
- Tie-in of wellhead manifold and surface safety valve manifold to flowline
- Burn Off Pit (BOP) and line
- Installation of valves
- Installation of SSVs, control system and panel
- Associated facilities
The deadline for bids on the NKOZ manifold project is 4 January 2015.
Kuwaits oil fields are connected to 26 gathering centres, which serve as a collection location for crude produced at several wells connected by flowlines, providing initial treatment through the separation of associated gas and removing salt.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.