MEED anticipates a promising year for project finance, but lower banking sector liquidity could hold deals back
Special Report Contents
- Funding challenges ahead despite healthy projects pipeline
- Borrowers weigh project financing alternatives
- Kuwait leads 2016 project finance pipeline
- Interest returns in private financing
- Projects funding gives contractors the edge
- Iran plans return to sukuk markets
- Infrastructure financing back on the agenda
- UK credit agency set to expand Middle East role
Kuwait most promising project finance market in 2016
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.