Topic: Saudi Arabia’s project ecosystem in 2024 and beyond
1. Latest update and summary of the wider Saudi Arabia projects market, beyond the gigaprojects programme, taking in the power, water, oil and gas, petrochemicals, real estate, transport and industrials sectors
2. Updated summary description of key megaprojects, including major programme elements
3. Analysis of contracts and spending to date
4. Highlights of key contracts to be tendered and awarded in 2024
5. Evaluation of market capacity and resource expectations
6. Key drivers and challenges going forward
7. Q&A session
Time: Tuesday 20 February at 2:00 PM GST
Hosted by: Edward James, head of content and analysis at MEED
A well-known and respected thought leader in Mena affairs, Edward James has been with MEED for more than 19 years, working as a researcher, consultant and content director. Today he heads up all content and research produced by the MEED group. His specific areas of expertise are construction, hydrocarbons, power and water, and the petrochemical market. He is considered one of the world’s foremost experts on the Mena projects market.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.