Topic: Middle East and North Africa (Mena) Hydrogen Projects 2024 – Challenges and Opportunities
1. Hydrogen economy outlook
2. Key drivers
3. Hydrogen policies and strategies across the Mena states
4. Projects pipeline analysis
5. Country updates: Oman, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Morocco, Jordan
6. Projects focus: Neom green hydrogen; PIF; Masdar; Hydrom; Fertiglobe; Kezad; Egypt: Deme, Amea Power, Dai Infrastruktur (Ra)
7. Challenges: securing offtake, finance, technologies, costs
8. Q&A session
Time: 21 November 2023, 2pm GST
Hosted by: Jennifer Aguinaldo, MEED's energy and technology editor
Jennifer Aguinaldo leads MEED’s power, water and technology sectors coverage. She focuses on policies, projects and capital investments in clean and renewable energy, water desalination, treatment & reuse, AI, smart cities, digitalisation, energy transition and green hydrogen.
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.