> THE PROJECTS: The gigaproject programme is geographically diversified and focused on different market segments, although leisure and tourism development is a core focus.
> PROGRESS: In terms of value, Neom has the highest value of work. The Red Sea Project is the most advanced. The majority of work awarded to date is focused on basic infrastructure. International contractors are well represented.
> TOP FUTURE CONTRACTS: There are thousands of contracts to be tendered over the next five years
- Click here to watch MEED's Saudi gigaprojects webinar
- Click here to download free resources
Topics covered in the presentation:
1. Summary of Saudi Arabia's gigaprojects programme
2. Description of each gigaproject, including major programme elements
3. Analysis of contracts and spending to date
4. Highlights of key contracts to be tendered and awarded over the next six months
5. Long-term capital expenditure outlays and forecasts
6. Analysis of top contracts by work already awarded on gigaprojects
7. Breakdown of spending on gigaprojects by sector
8. Key drivers and challenges going forward
9. Q&A session
Hosted by: Ed James, head of content and research at MEED
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.