This week on MEED Live, we will take a much closer look at the outlook for the regions power sector. Installed generating capacity in the Middle East and North Africa countries MEED has analysed will have to rise by more than 140,000MW, which is an increase of more than 30 per cent on the current installed capacity.
Join MEEDs Editorial Director Richard Thompson, Power & Water Editor Andrew Roscoe and Deputy Editor Colin Foreman as they discuss:
- Outlook for power projects in 2017
- Renewable energy and diversification of the power sector
- Financing power projects in a low oil price era
- October Construction Market Index update
- Overview of contract awards
- Latest on the Dubai 2020 Expo drive