See the winners from MEEDs Quality Awards for Projects 2015 gala dinner
On the evening of the 27 May, MEED held its fifth annual Quality Awards for Projects in Dubai.
The supreme GCC prize was won by the Qatar Faculty for Islamic Studies, and the MEED Editors Award for Leadership went to Mattar al-Tayer, director general and chairman of the board of executive directors at Dubais Roads & Transport Authority (RTA).
The full list of winners were:
- MEED Quality Project of the Year in association with Mashreq: Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies
- MEED Editors Award for Leadership: His Excellency Mattar al-Tayer
- MEED Editors Award for Outstanding Achievement in Project Delivery: Al-Maryah Island Project Team, Mubadala Real Estate & Infrastructure
- Oil and Gas Project of the Year: Awali Oil Field - Tatweer Petroleum
- Daman Industrial Project of the Year: Siemens Energy Hub
- CH2M Award for Innovation: Emirates AquaTech Caviar Factory
- Ramboll Sustainable Project of the Year: Muharraq STP and Sewer Conveyance Project
- UCC Urbacon Contracting & Trading Social Infrastructure Project of the Year: Qatar Faculty of Islamic Studies
- Building Project of the Year: Jabal Omar Project Phase 1
- Drake & Scull Leisure and Tourism Project of the Year: Alila Jabal Akhdar Resort
- Power and Water Project of the Year: Qurayyah Independent Power Plant
- Transport Project of the Year, sponsored by Hyder, an Arcadis Company: New Doha (Hamad) International Airport Passenger Terminal Complex - CP 18
- Small Project of the Year: Structural Renovation of the Grand Mosque
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.