The MENA Oil & Gas Market Report 2015 is a must for anyone involved or looking to be involved in the world important energy projects market. Whether it Moroccos offshore potential, the rebuilding of Libyas oil and gas fields, the massive ramp-up in crude production in Iraq, or implementation of the worlds largest refinery programme in Kuwait, the report provides a comprehensive update of all of the opportunities and challenge in all of the country markets that contribute to this $50bn-a-year oil & gas projects market.
The report provides a comprehensive overview of the $700bn-plus MENA upstream oil and gas, downstream refining and petrochemical sectors, with a particular focus on the projects market. It will look at activity since 2007 and the outlook up to 2015, providing proprietary historical data and forecasts for investment, client and contractor rankings, sector priorities and details of ongoing and planned projects.
Through this comprehensive report you will gain insight to:
- Proprietary forecasting for planned investment in the MENA hydrocarbons market up to 2017
- Proprietary historical data on the MENA hydrocarbons market since 2007
- Contractor and client rankings
- Details on upcoming projects and schedules
- The future size of the oil, gas and petrochemicals projects market and understand the potential of each country
- Prepare for specific projects and learn what the competition is doing
- Obtain business development insight and strategy for potential new markets for your company
Save time and investment on research and analysis. MEED Insight offers a series of premium market intelligence reports on a range of different sectors and industries. For a full series of our research reports, please click here