For many companies it has been a tough few years following the Dubai real estate crash. For many it has been a case of trying to identify new markets and sectors to target. MEED Insight, a research and analysis arm of MEED, has released its new and updated report on the Middle East and North Africa projects market, MENA Projects Forecast and Review 2012.
This report is an update to the hugely successful 2011 edition and offers you an in-depth overview of the projects market in the region, focusing on data in particular. It also critically provides you with a forecast for contract awards by country and sector for full year 2012 – 2013.
In addition, the MENA Projects Forecast & Review 2012 will help you quantify and assess specific opportunities, which in turn will aid you with your business development strategy. Based on MEED Projects’ extensive database, this MEED Insight report is able to identify key trends, contractors, and clients and provide you details on the size of individual markets and sectors.
You will benefit from detailed insight into:
For the first time, this report includes exclusive data from MEED Cost Indices (MCI) – the region;s only independent construction price index, on the forecasted cost of future construction materials.
The report provides insight into a number of econometric forecasts into the GCC countries. It also provides a proprietary construction cost forecast for each of the 6 GCC countries and the various commodities that affect construction costs, such as global rates for copper, rebar, wood, aluminium, zinc, etc. It also explores the aspects on the demand side with a bespoke project cash flow forecast for each of the GCC countries by project status indicating the sustainability of short term spending in this industry. This report is a must for any person or company considering working in the GCC construction market over the next 5 years.
Through this report, comprising more than 100 pages, you can save time and investment on research
and analysis and gain exclusive data and insight on the regional projects market.
About MEED Insight:
Thanks to its own projects tracker, MEED Projects, MEED Insight has access to unparalleled, up-to-date information on the region’s projects market. We can provide companies with:
- Details of all major projects within a given market or sector, including their scope
- Contacts for clients, contractors and suppliers
- Information on key clients and their tendering processes
- Information on how to register with clients and prequalify for projects
- Forecasting of future projects
MEED Insight has access to a wealth of regional data ranging from broad macroeconomic statistics to sector-specific information. We can obtain and analyse data on a specific market or industry to help companies gain an insight on market size and potential
MEED Insight also offers a series of off-the-shelf reports on a range of different sectors and industries. The information compiled for these reports comes from a variety of sources, including MEED magazine, MEED.com, MEED Events and MEED Projects, as well as primary and secondary research.
Our current off-the-shelf reports include:
- Algeria Projects Market 2012
- Iraq Oil & Gas 2012
- GCC Power & Desalination 2012
- Qatar Projects Market Organogram 2012
- GCC Wastewater 2012
- Qatar Projects Market 2012
- Kuwait Projects Market 2012
- Saudi Arabia Projects Market 2012
- Libyan Projects Market Report 2012
- Mena Renewable Energy Report 2012
- Middle East Projects Forecast and Review Report 2011
- Qatar Projects Report 2011-22
- Mena Rail Report 2011
- The Iraq Power Report 2011
- GCC ICT Projects Outlook & Review
- GCC Projects Forecast & Review 2010
- Power & Water in the GCC 2010
- Libya Power & Desalination
- Middle East Steel 2009
- Wastewater in the GCC
- Middle East Cement 2009
- Mena Mining 2009
- Mena Aluminium 2009
- GCC District Cooling
- GCC Economic Outlook
To find out how MEED Insight can help you gain critical business insight, please submit your details on our contact form:
- Telephone: +971 (0) 4 362 5407