Oman’s tender board says that the Public Authority for Electricity & Water has delayed the deadline for companies to submit bids to build a desalination facility.
The project is planned for a site at Manadhif in the Al-Wusta region.
Interested parties now have until 26 April to submit bids instead of the original 12 April deadline.
The following companies submitted expressions of interest to build the project:
- Desert Line Projects (local)
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting (local)
- Al-Matar Trading & Contracting (local)
- Hasan bin Juma bin Backer Trading & Contracting Company (local)
- Oman National Engineering & Investment Company (local)
- Gharbia Enterprises (local)
- Al-Ansari Trading Enterprise (local)
- Al-Taher Group – Electromechanics (local)
- Towell Al Zawraa Engineering Services (local)