The online version of the August 2018 issue of MEED Business Review is now available online.
|CLICK HERE TO READ THE ISSUE|
Gulf states are reaping the benefits of economic reforms, but their introduction and the resulting austerity measures are a delicate balancing act. Our latest edition explores issues related to the reform process, with a leading piece on the progress being made. IMF mission chief for Saudi Arabia, Timothy Callen, also shares his perspective on reform in the kingdom.
The August issue also includes:
- Main agenda: Unsteady progress: GCC reform shifts from fiscal to structural approach
- Expert opinion: Riyadh balances reform and growth, with IMF mission chief to Saudi Arabia, Timothy Callen
- Big Interview: Nabil Salim al-Bimani, group chief, ports and free zones at Oman Global Logistics Group (Asyad) on Oman’s progress towards becoming a global logistics hub
- Board Report August 2018: The last month’s top news stories at a glance
- Petrochemicals: Regional energy majors diversify downstream
- Market Focus special reports on: Lebanon and Jordan
- Iran: Tehran braces for fresh sanctions
- Defence: Riyadh seeks partners for local defence manufacturing
- Legal: GDPR – The EU law affecting your business in the Middle East
- Business outlook: An overview of the contracts and deals in the Middle East and North Africa’s finance, oil and gas, construction, and power and water sectors
We hope you enjoy the August issue of MEED Business Review.