- Owner Abu Dhabi Gas Development Co (Al Hosn Gas)
- Parent Project Shah Gas Development
- Location UAE, Emirate of Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
- Status Execution
- Classification Gas Processing Plant, Gas Processing
- Contract ($m) $1,500m
- Contract Type Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC)
- Main Contract Completion Q3 2014
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (Adnoc) is developing the Shah sour gas field along with the US’ Occidental Petroleum with the aim of producing up to 1,000 million cubic feet a day (cf/d) of gas to help boost total gas production to a targeted 6,000 million cf/d.
The gas will primarily be used as feedstock for new power, desalination and petrochemical plants in Abu Dhabi as well as the Northern Emirates and also for reinjection into oil fields to maintain reservoir pressure.
This profile covers the offsites and utilities package.
- Research MEED’s archive on Shah gas development