MEED special reports are published weekly and encompass in-depth features, trends and data on issues affecting the region. Find the right special report for your business and discover a wealth of advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
With a history of over 50 years of independent and unbiased editorial, MEED is the leading business weekly in the region and is read by highly influential decision makers at a senior level.
|MEED SPECIAL REPORTS CALENDAR 2015|
|14-Jan||Power & Water 1|
|21-Jan||Saudi Arabia 1|
|18-Feb||Oil & Gas 1 / Tourism|
|25-Feb||Kuwait 1 / Education 1|
|04-Mar||Transport & Logistics 1: Ports|
|11-Mar||Banking & Finance 1 / Oman 1|
|18-Mar||Bahrain 1 / Petrochemicals 1|
|25-Mar||Top 100 companies /|
|01-Apr||Healthcare/Gaza & West Bank|
|08-Apr||Saudi Arabia 2|
|15-Apr||Power & Water 2|
|13-May||Oil & Gas 2|
|10-Jun||Banking & Finance 2|
|17-30 Jun||Kuwait 2/Libya|
|30 Jun-14 Jul||Real estate/Lebanon|
|15-28 Jul||Power & Water 3/Saudi Arabia 3|
|29 Jul-11 Aug||Mining & Metals/Jordan|
|12-25 Aug||Maghreb/Real Estate|
|26-Aug-8 Sep||Construction 3|
|09-22 Sep||Transport & Logistics 3: Aviation & Airports/UAE 3|
|23 Sep-06 Oct||Oil & Gas 3|
|14-Oct||Banking and finance 3|
|28-Oct||Power and water 4|
|04-Nov||Saudi Arabia 4|
|25-Nov||Oil & Gas 4|
|02-Dec||Qatar 4 (banking)|
|9-Dec||Banking & Finance 4|
|16 Dec-05 Jan||Kuwait 3|
Booking deadlines are two weeks before date of publication. Please note that MEED is published on a Wednesday from 2015.
MEED’s Supplements Calendar
MEED supplements cover many industry sectors and countries across the Middle East. Find the right supplement for your business and discover with a wealth of advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Since 1957, MEED has been the leading source of business intelligence for the Middle East.
MEED, the ‘Middle East Economic Digest’, has been helping senior executives make informed business decisions in the Middle East for more than 50 years. Through a variety of unique solutions, MEED helps you promote your brand to your key markets. Our offerings include:
- Weekly magazine with a circulation of 5,897* (ABC Jan - Dec 2011)
- Regular supplements, distributed with the magazine and at relevant events
- MEED.com which has an average of 70,000 visitors per month
- Online newsletters providing targeted messages to specific audiences
Top Reasons to Advertise
- MEED’s unrivalled and independent editorial content provides the ideal environment in which to reach a valuable audience with your key marketing message - the perceived endorsement of one of the strongest and most established brands in the region lends credibility to any advertising campaign
- MEED attracts the most lucrative and loyal readership among senior business professionals - this exclusive audience is more likely to respond to advertising that they have seen within their trusted MEED, giving our advertisers a better ROI
- MEED provides unique weekly business intelligence which readers either file for reference or pass on - advertisers are therefore guaranteed a high level of repeat exposure and increased brand awareness
Connect with the most powerful business audience in the Middle East. Reach influential decision-makers, call +971 (0) 4 390 0698
What readers do with MEED
- 58% will recommend / show the information to someone else
- 34% will contact a supplier / manufacturer /organisation
- 33% will visit a product / service or organisation’s website
This demonstrates that an advert in MEED is seen AND acted upon
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.