Straw said the six tests are:
– a statement by Saddam Hussein admitting that he has concealed weapons of mass destruction, but will no longer produce or retain weapons of mass destruction;
– the delivery of at least 30 scientists for interview outside Iraq, with their families;
– the surrender of all anthrax, or credible evidence of destruction;
– the destruction of all Al Samoud missiles;
– an account for all unmanned aerial vehicles, including details of any testing of spraying devices for chemical and biological weapons;
– the surrender all mobile chemical and biological production facilities.
‘These tests are not traps,’ Straw said. ‘Every one of them could be met promptly, if only Saddam Hussein were to make the strategic choice to co-operate with the UN.’