Despite improved fiscal metrics, the projects sector continues to decline
*=Projects data as of 14 October 2022. Sources: IMF, MEED Projects, MEED
MEED's November market report on the UAE includes:
- COMMENT | UAE sidesteps the global economic crunch
- GOVERNMENT | Abu Dhabi works to rebuild bridges
- ECONOMY | UAE economy strengthens growth trajectory
- BANKING | Banks make hay while the sun shines
- UPSTREAM | Adnoc makes headway with upstream projects
- DOWNSTREAM | UAE sculpts next downstream growth phase
- POWER | UAE boosts its green credentials
- WATER | UAE plans $20bn of water projects
- CONSTRUCTION | Dubai construction sows seeds of recovery
- TRANSPORT | UAE leads regional rail resurgence
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.