Population growth and increased spending are driving rising demand for quality healthcare services in the GCC, yet falling average incomes mean the sector will need to work harder to stay affordable
Click here to download the infographic
More on this month’s cover story
- Comment: A digital prescription for Middle East healthcare
- Cover story: Digital disruption reshapes region’s healthcare sector
- Expert opinion: GCC healthcare sector seeks private investors
- Dubai Expo 2020: Raising the healthcare flag at Expo 2020
- Infographic: Middle East patients demand medicine on the move
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.