Join us at 09:00GMT (13:00 UAE) today for another session of MEED Live, a new live streamed and interactive TV broadcast for MEED subscribers. Tune in to the broadcast by clicking here.
This week, MEED Editorial Director Richard Thompson, MEED News Editor Colin Foreman and MEED Oil & Gas Editor Mark Watts discuss the latest events and outlook for the regions biggest economy Saudi Arabia.
- Examine the latest announcements from Saudi Arabias National Transformation Programme (NTP)
- Discuss the challenges and opportunities in the kingdoms changing construction market
- Review the outlook for the Saudi projects market
- Answer your questions
- Review the key events shaping the market this week
MEED Live round-up
Every Thursday at 09:00 GMT (13:00 UAE), join MEEDs team of Middle East market experts as they discuss the regional market.
You can take part in the discussions by submitting your questions live to the MEED team, who will respond during the broadcast.
You can also submit questions in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org and get answers during the next show.
This will be a live event, with audio provided via your computer speakers. Should you have any technical difficulties, please contact the WorkCast help site here.
On 23 June, MEED Editorial Director Richard Thompson, MEED News Editor Colin Foreman and MEED Banking & Finance Reporter Philippa Wilkinson discussed key events shaping the Middle East markets at present. Watch the webinar here.
The topics under discussion were:
- Saudi Arabias National Transformation plan takes its first steps
- Destination projects: The importance of landmark schemes in masterplan delivery
- Project finance market review
- Your questions answered
Links to previous shows
- Firewall issues: This event may be restricted by your local firewall settings, please check with your IT department.
- Cant hear anything: Please ensure your speakers and audio are turned on and the volume is turned up.
If you require further information, please contact the team at Richard.Thompson@meed.com.