In the coming decade, the region’s engineering and construction sector will be tasked with delivering an estimated $4.2bn of major projects across the Mena region that will provide the foundations for future success. And they must deliver these projects quickly, safely, efficiently, and sustainably.
Collaboration and innovation will have to underpin strategies implemented by the region's architects, engineers and contractors. And critical to this success will be effectively using data. Harnessing digital data technology will ensure that the region’s visions are realised.
Data Driven Visons is an exclusive live-streamed discussion hosted by MEED in collaboration with Oracle Construction and Engineering that examines the growing role of digitalisation in the Middle East’s projects industry, and its importance to delivering the region’s visions. Across 60 minutes, a panel of experts from the region will discuss:
- The Middle East’s data opportunity
- The objectives and status of the region’s national vision development plans
- Opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency in engineering and construction
- Challenges to harnessing data
- Stakeholder insights how data is being harnessed, and how it can be improved
- David Watkins, Chief of Project Delivery, AMAALA
- Gavin Britton, Technology Director, Atkins UAE, a member of the SNC-Lavalin Group
- Reem Almadi, Enterprise & Business Applications Development Senior Manager, TBC (Tatweer Buildings Company)
- Sherief Elabd, Director of Industry Strategy & Innovation, Oracle Construction and Engineering
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.