|Supplement calendar 2014|
|5-Dec||A Guide to SMEs|
Published on Fridays.
Booking deadlines two weeks before date of publication. Dates are subject to change.
MEEDs Special Reports Calendar
MEED special reports are published every week and encompass in-depth features, trends and data on issues affecting the region. Find the right MEED special report for your business and discover with a wealth of advertising and sponsorship opportunities.
Since 1957, MEED has been the leading source of business intelligence for the Middle East.
MEED, the Middle East Economic Digest, has been helping senior executives make informed business decisions in the Middle East for more than 50 years. Through a variety of unique solutions, MEED helps you promote your brand to your key markets. Our offerings include:
- Weekly magazine with a circulation of 5,897* (ABC Jan – Dec 2011)
- Regular supplements, distributed with the magazine and at relevant events
- MEED.com which has an average of 70,000 visitors per month
- Online newsletters providing targeted messages to specific audiences
Top Reasons to Advertise
- MEEDs unrivalled and independent editorial content provides the ideal environment in which to reach a valuable audience with your key marketing message – the perceived endorsement of one of the strongest and most established brands in the region lends credibility to any advertising campaign
- MEED attracts the most lucrative and loyal readership among senior business professionals – this exclusive audience is more likely to respond to advertising that they have seen within their trusted MEED, giving our advertisers a better ROI
- MEED provides unique weekly business intelligence which readers either file for reference or pass on – advertisers are therefore guaranteed a high level of repeat exposure and increased brand awareness
Connect with the most powerful business audience in the Middle East. Reach influential decision-makers, call +971 (0) 4 818 0334
What readers do with MEED
- 58% will recommend / show the information to someone else
- 34% will contact a supplier / manufacturer /organisation
- 33% will visit a product / service or organisations website
This demonstrates that an advert in MEED is seen AND acted upon