- Owner Emaar Middle East
- Location Saudi Arabia, Ash-Sharqiyah (Eastern Province), Al-Khobar
- Status Execution
- Classification Houses, Villas, Residential Construction
- Contract ($m) $1,500m
- Contract Type Build
- Main Contract Completion Q4 2015
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Emaar is planning a mega development called Khobar Lakes in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia, close to Al-Khobar City, Dhahran and Dammam. It will be over an area of 4,300 million square metres (sq m) and be developed in phases.
Once completed, it will have 2,100 villas in nine villages.
The first phase of the project covers an area of 2,600 million sqm and includes 11 mosques, education complexes, a 110,000 sq m shopping centre, community centres, restaurants and other amenities.
- Research MEED’s archive on Khobar Lakes