Kuwait’s Electricity & Water Ministry has once again extended the deadline for bids to build and maintain a drinking water complex at Al-Zour.
The deadline now stands at 11 July following an extension from 11 May. The deadline was previously adjusted with a cut-off date set for 29 December 2009 and then 9 March.
The ministry has prequalified various companies and groups for the Al-Zour 2 project. The prequalifiers include:
- Hitachi Corporation (Japan)
- Mushrif Trading & Contracting (local)
- SK Engineering & Construction (South Korea)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Consolidated Contractors Company (Athens-based)
- SNC Lavalin (Canada)
- Marubeni Corporation (Japan)
- Saipem (Italy)
- The Arab Contractors (Egypt)
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction (South Korea)