Electricity & Water Ministry to receive bids by 11 July
Kuwait’s Electricity & Water Ministry has once again extended the deadline for bids to build and maintain a drinking water complex at Al-Zour.
The deadline now stands at 11 July following an extension from 11 May. The deadline was previously adjusted with a cut-off date set for 29 December 2009 and then 9 March.
The ministry has prequalified various companies and groups for the Al-Zour 2 project. The prequalifiers include:
- Hitachi Corporation (Japan)
- Mushrif Trading & Contracting (local)
- SK Engineering & Construction (South Korea)
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Consolidated Contractors Company (Athens-based)
- SNC Lavalin (Canada)
- Marubeni Corporation (Japan)
- Saipem (Italy)
- The Arab Contractors (Egypt)
- Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction (South Korea)
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.