Submissions due on 23 October
Kuwaits Public Works Ministry (MPW) is seeking firms for the construction and maintenance of the 7th Ring Road segment on Al-Ghouse Street Fahaheel-Ahmadi Road.
Firms that are qualified to bid for the project include:
- Alghanim Intl General Trading & Contracting
- Boodai Construction Company
- Consolidated Contractors Company
- Copri Construction Projects
- Green Line General Trading & Contracting
- Galfar Engineering & Contracting Company
- Kuwait Arab Contractors
- Kuwait Company for Process Plant Construction & Contracting
- Mohammed Abdulmohsin al-Kharafi & Sons
- United Gulf Construction Company
The deadline for submission of technical and commercial proposals for the contract is on 23 October, according to the states Central Tenders Committee.
Kuwait has launched a multi-billion dollar scheme to upgrade its road network and address growing traffic congestion particularly in Kuwait City. It awarded an estimated $1.85bn-worth of road contracts between January and July 2016, exceeding the total value of contracts it awarded for the full year 2015, according to data from regional projects tracer MEED Projects.
Road projects awarded during the year include the $956m infrastructure package for the South Al-Mutlaa City, the $324m road works from Saad Al-Abdulla to Buhaith, and the $256m contract for road works from the 5th Ring Road to the 6th Ring road on Al-Ghouse Street.
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.