MEED Live discusses where the funding is coming from and which models are being used to finance some of the most important schemes
The value of project finance deals reached a five-year high in the first half of 2016. MEED Live will discuss the most active project finance markets in the region, where the funding is coming from and which models are being used to finance some of the most important schemes.
Date: Thursday 11 August 2016
Time: 09:00GMT / 13:00UAE
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Your desk
If you have any questions for our MEED experts to answer during the broadcast, please send them to: firstname.lastname@example.org today.
All of our webinars can be watched On Demand. Click the links below to be taken to the auditorium
- Dubai Metro and Saudi oil-to-chemicals plans - 30 June episode
- Has the GCC projects market bottomed out? - 14th July episode
- The outlook for the UAE projects market - 21st July episode
- Introducing MEEDs Construction Index - 28th July episode
Watch the latest videos on MEEDtv:
- The latest on Irans new oil and gas programme
- Dubais route to Expo 2020
- Augmented reality could be perfect solution for developers
MEED Live is part of MEEDs Premium Subscription package. For more details about our different packages, please click here
You might also like...
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.