- Owner Talaat Moustafa Group
- Parent Project Madinaty
- Location Egypt, Cairo Governorate, Cairo
- Status Execution
- Classification Houses, Villas, Residential Construction
- Contract ($m) $1,500m
- Contract Type Build
- Main Contract Completion Q4 2013
- Contact the project owner (MEED Projects subscribers only)
Talaat Moustafa Group is developing Madinaty, a residential, entertainment and commercial community near the Cairo – Suez Highway. The project is spread over a 33.6 million square metres (sqm).
Madinaty will include 120,000 residential units, hotels, a golf course, medical facilities, educational units, commercial spaces, sports fields, recreational zones and other entertainment facilities. The development will target people in residential areas of Cairo and potentially tourists.
This profile covers the phase 2.