Sign up for the webinar today
In an environment of growing economic and fiscal uncertainty, capital planning and portfolio management have become business-critical issues for companies as they strive to ensure their short-term survival while at the same time maintaining a line of sight on their long-term objectives.
Effective portfolio management ensures that you are identifying which projects are most important to your business over both the short and the long term. And data is the key to effective capital planning and portfolio management.
In an exclusive webinar brought to you by Oracle Construction and Engineering together with MEED, capital planning and data strategy experts from Oracle discuss strategies and techniques to help you identify and capture valuable data at every opportunity, and use it effectively to support your strategic and operational goals.
The webinar identifies chances to ensure efficient data capturing in order to understand how capital in the business is being deployed and help you make real-time, practical decisions to maximise these opportunities. It will also suggest potential pitfalls to be aware of.
Join Keys to sound capital planning in uncertain times at 16:00 GST (12 pm GMT / 2 pm CEST) on 15 September 2020 as we discuss the capital planning journey and how to adjust to changing business dynamics. This webinar aims to answer burning CFO questions such as:
- How has Covid-19 changed the way you should approach capital planning?
- What techniques and strategies can companies employ to ensure effective portfolio management?
- Are you putting your money where your mouth is? Do you have a clear line of sight between what you are doing and your company’s goals?
- Do you have the capital efficiency to meet your financial requirements?
- Are you using your human resources effectively?
- Do you have reliable benchmarks in place to monitor the efficiency of your projects? What are your project-based KPIs?
- Dave Bullard, Senior Director, Product & Industry Strategy, Oracle Construction and Engineering
- Geoff Roberts, Director, Energy Industry Strategy, Oracle Construction and Engineering
- Richard Thompson, Editorial Director, MEED
A MEED Subscription...
Subscribe or upgrade your current MEED.com package to support your strategic planning with the MENA region’s best source of business information. Proceed to our online shop below to find out more about the features in each package.